Please join us for the 1st Annual
PRNC Family Picnic – Sunday, August 17
1200 N. Dee Road (Northwest Highway & Glenview), Park Ridge, IL
Sunday, August 17
11:00 am – 2:00 pm
We hope you can join us!!
You, your spouse/significant other, and children are invited to join us for a new event – the PRNC Family Picnic! We’ve reserved Northwest Park in Park Ridge for an afternoon of food, fun and games for all ages.
Deli sandwiches, chips and water will be provided by the club. We’ll also provide plates, utensils, napkins, cups, etc. We’d appreciate if everyone could also bring one dish or drink to share based on the assignments below. Feel free to bring any additional items based on family preference or food allergies. Note that NO ALCOHOL is permitted in the park.
Last names A-G – Drinks (examples include: carton of lemonade, 2 liter of soda, package of juice boxes, etc.)
Last names H-M – Salad or Side Dish (examples include: pasta salad, potato salad, garden salad, chips, etc.)
Last names N-S – Fruit or Veggie (grapes, cut up watermelon, veggies and dip, etc.)
Last names T-Z – Dessert (the temperature may be hot so avoid anything that could melt)
A few other things to note:
· Parking/picnic access is on Dee Road
· Restrooms are available to us at the Franklin school building adjacent to the park
· Picnic tables will be on hand, but feel free to bring a blanket if you prefer
· Our site has plenty of shade, but no tent or pavilion
· Don’t forget sunscreen and bug spray
· Please register with total number in each family
For questions, contact Theresa Renaldi at Theresa.firstname.lastname@example.org or 773-320-2073.
We hope you can join us!