As a member of Park Ridge Newcomers Club:
- You will meet new ladies from Park Ridge
- Join one of our several committees
- Participate in great events like our popular Garden Party
- Sell or have fun working at our bi-annual Kids Sale event held in the Fall and Spring
- Give back through our Labor of Love philanthropic event
- Join our Members-Only Facebook discussion page
In existence since 1946, Park Ridge Newcomers Club is a social organization open to all women who reside in Park Ridge and the D64 school district. The club promotes friendship and networking through social activities, interest groups and philanthropic opportunities. We hold a variety of members-only events, as well as those for couples and families.
We have an exciting calendar, filled with lots of fun events that cater to a variety of interests. Come join us for the fun.